Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Bump~ My Bump~ My Lovely Prego Bump~ Check it out


I am really starting to POP! It's so weird. I keep seeing myself in the mirror and thinking "Who is that?" I can no longer fit into even one pair of my jeans. I tried the "rubberband" trick, but the problem there is that my zipper won't stay up. Haha. So I finally broke down and bought a pair of maternity jean capris last night that are really cute... but I have a theory that all cute pregnancy clothes are grotesquely over priced. PLEASE prove me wrong if you know of any reasonably priced places to get in style maternity clothes! I just can't pay nearly $60 for every pair of pants I get... although did I say how cute they were? :)


Speaking of over priced things~ my mom got me a boppy pillow! I LOVE it! Last week I woke up several nights in tears because my back pain was so strong. I went to Target to price good body pillows and stumbled upon a giant "C" shaped pillow (called a bobby) specifically for pregnant women. I picked it up and looked at the price. $54! Heck no! I put it down and decided to suffer in silence for the next five months and counting. So Saturday morning after two more sleepless nights I was considering splurging on the boppy. Well Mom and I went for our monthly pedicure and afterwards we went to Target and she bought my pillow! I felt so guilty for her spending so much on it, and was skeptical about if it would actually work or not. After the first night of no pain I thought maybe it was luck, but after the last three nights of no pain I know that the boppy is a life saver.


I am putting a picture of a woman and her boppy on this, just because it's the most hilarious thing ever. Imagine me all wrapped up in this hugely grotesque pillow trying to roll over in the middle of the night. I wake up flaring my arms and legs feeling trapped in this darn thing every night... but NO pain!

1 comment:

littleA said...

I want a pic of you in the boppy pillow. Or just you so I can see your bump!