Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Maybe you should put your sweat pants back on."

"Chew on this: Your baby's tiny tooth buds have started to grow under her gums, her delicate bones are continuing to form, and her ears are scooting up to the sides of her head this week. And how neat is this? The very beginnings of your baby's external private parts are forming right now!
Your baby's poised to triple her length over the next nine weeks or so, when you may see her progress at a mid-pregnancy ultrasound. To keep up with your growing baby's diet demands, your placenta continues growing new blood vessels to make sure you're sending her enough key nutrients."

Well my jeans are definitely getting tight these days. Saturday night I went to put my jeans on(to try to look relatively cute with my new hair do) and I could barely zip them up. Erik was standing there watching me in all my 'pathetic-ness' and laughs and says "Maybe you should put your sweat pants back on." What a doll.

I think the doctor was lying when he said I've only gained 2 pounds. It honestly feels like 200. I feel like I should be the prize winning cow at the stock show.

Next week is the last week of my first trimester, and I'm ready to 'show' instead of looking like a chubby crazy woman who constantly feels the need to snack! Haha.

No comments: