We FINALLY got to see our baby yesterday! On our way to get our first sonogram Erik and I were both really excited and had that butterfly feelining in our stomachs.
We are thrilled to say our baby looks very healthy. I will post pictures soon!
The doctor wouldn't say for sure yet, but he said he THINKS it's a girl! There were no boy parts to be seen... and Erik says that if it is a boy it would definitely be showing... haha. I told him if it's a boy it's a sign of things to come... being ornery!
So to 'humanize' our baby and instead of calling the baby "it", we are now referring to the baby as "she". Of course if we find out she's a "he" on the next sono we'll be thrilled for that too... but "it" is just not cutting it for me anymore Of course we are not going to buy anything until the next sonogram just to be sure.
My wonderful mom bought me the platinum package from www.storkvision.com and I have my appointment on June 7th... which is only a week and a half away. They do gender identification, and a LONG sonogram and put it to DVD with music. I can't wait to know for sure if our she is really a she! If so, Erik and I have fallen in love with the name Dillyn and know she'll be beautiful!
On another topic in case you are all wondering how my placenta's doing... haha... keep it in your prayers! I have never even thought twice about the thing, but the doctor says that mine is low lying and that could be a problem later on. Most of the time it fixes itself, but if not bedrest and a c-section may be in my future. If you know me you know I am a huge weenie and don't do needles... so the thought of someone taking a knife to my stomach makes me want to hurl. So please do me a favor and pray for my placenta! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment