Monday, March 24, 2008

Olive my baby!


So today I am 9 weeks pregnant and starting month 3 already! I can't believe how fast everything is happening. Baby Hammie is the size of an olive this week and grows to the size of a plum next week! It's absolutely amazing. There is such an intricate design and perfection to the whole process that makes me wonder how anyone could possibly deny a Creator.


Hayli found my magazine last week that shows the pictures inside the womb month by month. She was absolutely fascinated. She wanted to take the magazine to show Papa her cousin. It was so cute. She definitely will be dissapointed if I don't have a girl!


Spring break was great. We went to Oklahoma to celebrate Erik's Mema's 70th birthday party and Easter. It was really wonderful to see the family and spend time with everyone. I also took Hayli and Dominick to see Horton Hears a Who with Maegan. We had a great time, and I LOVE that movie! It has such a great message. A person's a person no matter how small! :)

1 comment:

littleA said...

If that's the message then I think Horton will be my fave movie. ;)