
My dad keeps saying "Lego my prego" lately to everything anyone says. It's his new catch phrase. He's so excited. I always knew he was a "softie"... but there is a whole new side of him I am seeing now. It's actually hilarious.
This past Saturday we went to Canton, and walked around for about 7 hours straight. I can not believe how much that wiped me out! I slept and napped all day Sunday. It's so weird how something the size of a lima bean can really throw your entire body out of whack. But it's a good out-of-whack-ness... it just confirms the fact that I am pregnant. Oh and it's definitely a good thing I don't know if I am having a boy or a girl yet, because I would have been flat BROKE after that visit to Canton! They had the cutest bows for little girls! And they had sooo many cute things for little boys. I just can't decide which I would want more! I guess it's true when you always hear pregnant ladies say they don't really care as long as it's healthy.
I found out that this week that I am most likely 6 weeks pregnant, and if so, then my baby looks something like this now. Hammie's getting eyes and the beginnings of facial features. WEIRD! :) I wonder what he/she will look like! If Hammie will resemble me or Erik more. It is really weird to think about, but I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment