Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Exciting Things...


We put our house on the market today! It's so exciting. We wrote up an offer on another home with a contingency that we sell this one. They accepted today! So... we have until July 27th under the contract. If we sell before then the dream home is ours! I am bouncing off the walls and can't sit still I'm so excited. I am trying to keep it under control though, because I know the market is crazy right now and it's a good possibility that we won't sell before the deadline.

I guess we'll see!


Oh and hilarious 2nd grader moment of the day... I was looking for my driver's license and was talking to myself about it and one of my kids says "Did you put it in your pocket to buy alcohol? That's what my mom always does!"... now I know this kid's mom and she is awesome. She was mortified when I told her the story today. So funny! It's amazing the things that come out of the kids mouths. They crack me up.


As I end this first year of teaching my emotions are so mixed. On one hand I am so sad to see this group of students move on. They are awesome and will always be my 'first class'. I could not have asked for a better group and would loop with them to 3rd grade in a heart beat! On the other hand school cannot end soon enough! I have big plans for me and Miss Dillyn this summer!!!


No comments: