
My favorite picture I have of the four of us! I love my family so very much!

I loved getting to be Meng Meng's mom this year and teaching her what it means to be part of a family. Through thick and thin this girl is my daughter! There's much more story to this girl, but it's not my story to tell. I can promise you this girl has been through a lot and has kept her head held high. I love her spunky personality and zest for life. I miss her a ton!

I do love me some Dillybean! And I love her peeking at the camera in this one... what a stinkin' ham I have on my hands!
Can't you tell her daddy's smitten? Oh.. and and Oink Oink! That girl loves having her photo taken.

Ahhhhh we love that girl. She brings us such joy and laughter. We're the "three best friends that anyone could have." Lol... she's a hot mess, but we wouldn't trade her for the world.

The three amigas! I love that Dillyn and my eyes kind of resemble eachothers in this picture... she really is her daddy's daughter! The only thing she got from me is my attitude! Haha. I love both these girls SO much!

What an amazing family God has blessed me with! I'm so happy to be home this summer and I'm enjoying every minute.
I'm hoping to update this blog more than once a year from now on :), so stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment