Monday, July 21, 2008

We Have Paint!!!

I can officially get started on the nursery! We sold all of our guest room furniture and after tomorrow night will have an empty room. My FABULOUS mother-in-law bought the paint for Dillyn's room as part of my birthday gift on Saturday. We are doing a dark pink bottom, white chair rail, and the top half in a light pink. We are also putting in new base boards, crown molding and a new closet door. It will all be so sparkling when she gets here!

Oh and I had a sonogram on my gall bladder last Thursday. The sonographer says it is completely healthy... which is great... but says that my kidney is enlarged... SOOO I really don't know what that means or if there's anything that can be done about it. I should hear from my doctor soon.

I read today that at 26 weeks the pregnancy is 2/3 of the way over! Wahoo.

No comments: